- My company/group wants to participate, how does it work? Go shopping from the grocery list, fill a laundry basket with the non-perishable food items, and on Saturday November 18th, 2023 bring your basket(s) to The Oviedo Volleyball Academy between 9am - 12p.
- If I want to nominate a family how do I do that? You may nominate a family by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not tell them family they have been nominated as Basket Brigade Florida (the charity) cannot guarantee delivery as it is 100% volunteer based.
- If I know of a family that is in need, can they come pick up their own meal kit on Nov 18th. The answer is NO. There is not a pick up event.
- What kind of items go in the basket? Click here for shopping list.
- If I do not have time to deliver my baskets, what do I do? If needed, you can drop off on Friday, November 17th, 2023 from 3p-9p at the Oviedo Volleyball Academy.
- If I do not have time to shop and want to make a donation, what do I do? You may donate here or mail a check to: Basket Brigade Florida, PO Box 916033, Longwood FL 32791-0633
- If I cannot afford to buy food for meal kits, but still want to deliver, may I show up and do that? Yes, we welcome people that want to deliver. You will be able to come to the drive through, get 5 addresses and 5 baskets/boxes and deliver!
- What if try to deliver and no one is home or I feel unsafe to deliver? The charity asks that you use common sense and either leave for the family at their door, or do a random delivery at a neighbor’s home.
- What if I still have questions, who may I contact? Send us an email, and we will get back to you! Send to: email@example.com
©2022 Cox Media Group