Put K92.3 to Work for You
At K92.3 our job is very simply to connect our advertisers with our listeners in the most powerful and cost-effective way. To help achieve that promise, we can offer you a number of components to create a true integrated marketing solution for your business.
Please email the General Sales Manager for information regarding advertising with our station!
For almost 25 years K92.3 has been Central Florida’s exclusive format for “The Most Country Music, Guaranteed!” featuring Today’s Country from superstars like: Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, and many more! Plus, you’ll hear All Time Favorites from George Strait, Alabama, Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson.
- Coverage: With 100,000 watts, K92.3’s dominant signal area reaches Orange, Osceola, Volusia, Seminole, Brevard, Polk, Sumter, Marion and Lake Counties. K92.3 has consistently dominated the Central Florida Market in key demographics for almost 25 years.
- Audience: K92.3’s core Target is Adults 25 – 54, however, the Country Format has the unique ability to target consumers of all ages and gender.
- Dial Position: K92.3 is located at 92.3 MHz on the FM band.
Name / Title / Phone / Email
Ashley Williams / General Sales Manager / 321-281-2244 / Ashley.Williams@cmg.com
What We Offer
On-Air advertising solutions
Online advertising solutions
- Email Marketing
- Streaming Commercials
- Featured Advertiser Listings
- Custom Channels
- Banners / Display Advertising
Want to be spotlighted?
Becoming a Spotlighted Advertiser is open to all on-air advertisers as a way to extend your advertising campaign and provide additional reach with our listeners on our web site searching for client information. Spotlight Advertisers receive Featured Advertiser Listings which include prominent display in our Recent On Air Advertiser list, On demand replay of the on-air commercial, a link to the advertiser web site, a link to a special offer, coupon or more information page on our site, the ability for users to watch a slide show or video about the service or product being advertised.