Video: Taylor Swift puts out fire in her kitchen

...a little wine might have been involved lol

No judgement here, Taylor Swift saved the day! A fire broke out in Taylor’s kitchen after a fun night with a friend and luckily she had a fire extinguisher handy.

In case you haven’t heard, Gracie Adams released a collaboration with Taylor called Us.  Well, Gracie said the song came to be during a late night at Taylor’s place after lots of wine. Hey, I do everything better with a little wine or after a few beers too, if we’re being honest here.

According to Billboard, during one of their trips to the kitchen, a fire broke out on the island from a candle that had been burning all night. Taylor was quick to grab a fire extinguisher. Well, as you’ll see, after a minute or so of trying to get it to work, she finally put it out.

Gracie said, “We both had crazy chest coughs for weeks after because the whole kitchen was covered in smoke. That was a really good night, no one got hurt...It was gnarly, but it was funny.”

There are two videos and you can watch Taylor the firefighter in the 2nd one.

Jay Edwards

Jay Edwards

Jay Edwards is an Orlando native and proud to call Central Florida his home! He has lived in Seminole County since the age of 2 and attended school at Lake Brantley High School, Seminole Community College, and then graduated with a Radio/TV degree from UCF.

Comments on this article
On AirK92.3 - Orlando's #1 for New Country Logo

mobile apps

Everything you love about and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.

amazon alexa

Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!