WWKA Luke Combs Seattle Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATIONS, PARKING OR TRANSPORTATION OUTSIDE OF THAT DESCRIBED BELOW.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WWKA Luke Combs Denver Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to (i) legal residents of the State of Florida residing in the counties of Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake, Polk, Volusia, Brevard, or Flagler Counties; and (ii) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio, LLC, d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando (“Sponsor”), CMG Media Corporation, BBR Music Group, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on May 9th, 2022 and end at 4:00 p.m. EST on May 20th, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
Enter by listening to the Station each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period between 9:00am and 4:00pm EST for the cue to call (the “Cue”). When you hear the Cue, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 844-254-9232 (the “Sweepstakes Line”) and be the designated caller to win. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the designated caller calling Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line in the designated order, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be designated a potential daily winner (each, a “Winner”). The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects. Up to two (2) Winners will be selected each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, for a maximum total of twenty (20) secondary Winners.
To be declared a daily winner: (a) you must be listening to the Station when the Cue to call the
Sweepstakes Line airs; (b) you must be declared by Sponsor to be the designated caller and
perform any applicable task to Sponsor’s satisfaction; and (c) you must comply with all other terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any other rules announced on air. Telephone calls will be taken by Sweepstakes’ operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Sweepstakes announcement to determine the designated caller. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects.
Enter as often as you like, provided that using automatic telephone dialing equipment or other
software or computer-assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed consent to record any telephone conversation
between a potential winner and Sponsor. Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However,
Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules.
In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a
participant’s failure to reach a Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system,
congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the
congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from
completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during call-in period of a Sweepstakes prior to accepting the correct caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If the correct caller is ineligible or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified, and Sponsor will resume the call-in opportunity and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
In the event a caller gets disconnected for any reason before being declared a winner, Sponsor
may resume the call-in opportunity affected and declare the next caller a winner, pending
verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for dropped calls from mobile devices or land lines and dropped calls may result in a potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of all interest in any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
Any winning entrant must be the same person who originally sent the entry or dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person’s behalf. An entrant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Florida driver’s license or Florida state-issued ID (or other proof of Florida residency, such as a copy of a utility bill), subject to the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading
entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the
Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the entry was sent. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the entry by a service provider that is responsible for assigning the same. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than
the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s
disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late,
misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting
requirements specified above, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to
receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without
limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender,
Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all
online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility
requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the
number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds: On or about May 20th at 5:00 p.m. ET, 2022, Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner from among all Qualifying Prize Winners, subject to verification of Qualifying Prize Winner’s eligibility and compliance with these official rules.
Odds of winning the Qualifying Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:20.
5. Prize Description.
Ten (10) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each Qualifying Prize Winners the week of May 9th – May 13th, 2022 will receive four (4) general admission tickets to the Orlando Science Center. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $84. Prize Winners the week of May 16th – May 20th, 2022 will receive four (4) general admission tickets to Gatorland. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $119.96.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the Grand Prize Winner will receive a two (2) night trip for the winner and one (1) guest to attend Luke Combs concert in Seattle, Washington (“Trip”)
Trip will include: (a) Economy class round trip air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest from a major commercial airport near Grand Prize Winner’s home and Seattle, WA; (b) standard hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) for two-nights with check-in June 3rd, 2022 and check out on June 5th, 2022. Hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion-all dates 2022); (c) two (2) tickets to see Luke Combs in concert on June 4th, 2022 at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
ARV of the Grand Prize: $1,500
The trip prize awarded as part of the Grand Prize must be completed by June 5th, 2022 or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Trip and trip components cannot be rescheduled. Departure dates and accommodations are subject to availability. The winner must be one (1) of the people attending the trip and the other permitted guests will be of the winner’s choosing, subject to the terms of these Official Rules. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Grand Prize with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guests, the Grand Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Grand Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Winner must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Each Guest of the Winner must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure. Guests of Winner must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. ARV of Grand Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Grand Prize will not be awarded. Credit card may be required at time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Grand Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e., valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stop-overs are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. All unclaimed and/or unused Prizes or portion thereof will remain the property of Sponsor and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner nor used by Sponsor, its agencies or clients. Winner and guest must travel at the same time and must depart from the same city. All details of the prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Some restrictions may apply. In connection with any trip or event awarded as part of the Grand Prize, please be advised that each transportation carrier and event venue’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any event destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Sponsor cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the trip prize package (the “Trip”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor and Columbia Nashville will not be liable if the Trip, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor and/or Columbia Nashville may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future Trip. Trip tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip tickets may govern if the Trip is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor and/or Columbia Nashville is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor or Columbia Nashville.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified on or about May 20th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. EST, at the telephone number and/or email address provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
To claim his/her prize, Sponsor will provide instructions, which may include personally visiting Sponsor’s offices at 4192 N. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804, within one business day after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and presenting a valid government-issued Florida state photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned two (2) business days of notification.
Potential winner must confirm acceptance of prize and provide guest information with twenty-four (24) hours of notification or prize may be forfeited.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
Each winner further grants Sponsor, and its affiliates, digital properties, and advertising, promotion and production agencies, permission to use his or her name, address or likeness in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, including websites operated by Sponsor, for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion, without additional compensation.
Each winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, or distortion of his or her name or address.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, CMG MEDIA CORPORATION, BBR MUSIC GROUP, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE(S), APP(S), aND prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims and no additional prizes will be awarded.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The WWKA Luke Combs Seattle Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, LLC, d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after May 20, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit k923orlando.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), WWKA Luke Combs Seattle Sweepstakes, 4192 N. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804 Attn: Angela Schlesman. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Angela Schlesman@CMG.com.
©2022 Cox Media Group