Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
On-Air Name Slater
How long have you been with the station? Started June 21st 2016
What do you do at the station? Morning Show Producer & Evening Host on K92.3
How long have you been in radio? 2003
Where and How did you get into radio? Took an intro to radio class at Dean College. I was instantly hooked!
Favorite memory with the station? 2014 “Let It Snow Show” I worked at a station that was responsible for giving thousands of children a Merry Christmas with donations and proceeds of a Holiday Concert that so many superstars were apart of.
What are you doing when you aren’t on air? Going to shows, Hanging out with my two dogs (Stoli and Dr Bunsen) or now that I’m in Orlando, at Disney!
Here's the “Top Ten Things that you might not know about me”…
1) BORN AND RAISED IN WEYMOUTH MA (10 MILES SOUTH OF BOSTON)
2) FIRST CONCERT: HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS
3) ARTIST/PERSONALITY YOU WERE WAS MOST EXCITED TO MEET: TAYLOR SWIFT
4) ALL TIME FAVORITE BANDS/ARTISTS: KEITH URBAN, RASCAL FLATTS, BLAKE SHELTON
5) FAVORITE MOVIE, TV SHOW OR BOOK CLERKS: RESCUE ME, CATCHER IN THE RYE
6) FAVORITE PEOPLE: HONEST PEOPLE WHO LOVE LIFE!
7) PREVIOUS JOBS IN RADIO: WORKING AT STATIONS IN BURLINGTON VT, FARGO ND, WATERLOO IA, CHICAGO IL, BOSTON MA, OUTSIDE OF RADIO-ELECTRONICS SALE & LOSS PREVENTION AT SEARS, BOUNCER AT A BAR, DEBT COLLECTOR, CASHIER AT AMES, GROCERY STORE MANAGER, COOK AT BURGER KING.
8) WEIRDEST BOSS: A BOSS THAT TOLD ME I SOUNDED LIKE I WAS HAVING “TOO MUCH FUN ON THE RADIO” YES THIS WAS A RADIO JOB TOO.
9) COLLEGE ATTENDED AND/OR YOU ROOT FOR IN SPORTS: DEAN COLLEGE & COLUMBIA COLLEGE CHICAGO/BOSTON SPORTS TEAMS, RED SOX, PATRIOTS, BRUINS, CELTICS.
10) ONE FUN FACT OF YOUR CHOOSING: ONE OF MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT (YOU GET THE POINT) ANCESTORS WAS THE 8TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. MARTIN VAN BURREN
And finally…If you wanted the world to remember you for one thing, what would it be? Can’t stop. Won’t Stop.